Wedding Cake & Rental Policy
Specialty Product Agreement
In consideration of the services performed by Carasmatic Creations LLC for the benefit of the customer listed above and as set forth in the attached invoice. Client agrees to the following terms and conditions: In order to reserve the date of the event, the Client must submit a Retainer Fee equivalent to 50% of the invoice amount as follows:
- Client shall submit to Carasmatic Creations LLC, a Non-refundable Retainer Fee equal to 50% of the invoice amount with the balance due and payable no later than the 14th day or 2 weeks prior to the event.
- If the client wants to book the event seven (7) or fewer days prior to the event, the Client shall pay the entire invoice amount.
- Client's submission of the non-refundable retainer fee and/or the full amount of invoice indicates that he or she agrees to the terms and conditions of the invoice and agreement.
- At least fourteen (14) days prior to the Event, Client agrees to inform Carasmatic Creations LLC of any changes in the number of persons expected to attend the Event and to pay for the amount confirmed. If the actual number in attendance is greater than the amount confirmed, Carasmatic Creations LLC cannot guarantee that adequate cake servings will be available for all persons in attendance.
- If the Client fails to pay any payments when due prior to the date of the Event, this Agreement and invoice may be canceled or rejected by Carasmatic Creations LLC Client agrees that Carasmatic Creations LLC shall not thereafter be obligated to provide any services hereunder. In such case, or if Client shall, for any reason whatsoever, cancel this Agreement, Client acknowledges that it would be impossible to fix the actual damages resulting from such cancellation, and Client understands that (a) the 50% Non-Refundable Retainer Fee Payment (if payment was made to Carasmatic Creations LLC more than seven (14) days prior to the event) will be used to cover Carasmatic Creations LLC’s loss due to cancellation or (b) the Client will NOT receive a refund of the Invoice Amount (if payment was made to Carasmatic Creations LLC seven (7) or fewer days prior to the Event), in each case as liquidated damages and not as a penalty, which represents a reasonable estimation of fair compensation to Carasmatic Creations LLC for damages incurred by Carasmatic Creations LLC resulting from such failure to pay, or cancellation, by Client.
- Carasmatic Creations LLC shall not be responsible for the
inabilityto provide baked goods or other services due to inclement weather or acts of God (including, without limitation, fire, tornado, hurricane, earthquake, death, critical illness, or accident, etc.).
- Any equipment rental items rented from Carasmatic Creations LLC should be returned within 72 hours from the date of the event. If items are not returned, the customer will incur a fee of $25 for each 24 hour period that it has not been returned.
- In the event attorneys’ fees or other costs are incurred to secure the performance of any of the obligations herein provided for, to obtain damages for breach thereof, or to obtain any other appropriate relief, whether by way of prosecution or defense the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the losing party reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred herein. This Agreement contains all the terms and conditions agreed upon by the parties hereto with reference to this Event, and no other agreements not specifically referred to herein, oral or otherwise, shall be deemed to exist or to bind either of the parties hereto.